Thursday, March 25, 2010

Don't you just wish your heart can be numb sometimes?


Tonite the sky was full of stars,
and the moon was bright,
not a cloud in the sky,
and cool air the whole time.

With all these, i climb up to the roof just to stare at the sky.
It reminded me of her.
As soon as those memories hit me,
i sat down there quietly and remember all those moments.

I felt a huge hole in my heart,
i feel so depress and the longer i stayed up on the roof,
the more i think about her.

Why can't you get out of my head!
Why must you leave a hole in my heart?
arrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

We used to go up to the parking building in uni at night,
dark, alone, and high up enough to see the whole city.
the same sight and atmosphere when i was up on my roof.

sometimes i wish i never went to swinburne =(

No comments:

Post a Comment